Texas Frac, a division of FLASH, was started in 2017. FLASH has been a family-owned business since it started in 1984. The same values of a typical family are practiced in our organizations. A family is built on trust, respect, communication, and loyalty. It is those same values with which Texas Frac does business; treating our employees and customers with such, and expecting the same in return from our employees. Texas Frac is looking for individuals that are willing and wanting to contribute to our growth. If you are hard-working, believe in safety, are passionate, and understand the importance of delivering a high quality product and excellent customer service, Texas Frac will be a great fit for you.
Why work for Texas Frac?
Our benefit & employment package is among the best in the industry!
- Available to all full-time employees after 90 days
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays (8 days per year)
- Overtime pay
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Life, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k) program (25% match, up to 6% of salary)
- One Week of Vacation in Year 1 (pro-rated)
Join Our Team!
Don't See Your Dream Job?
We are always accepting applications from talented candidates. Follow us on Facebook or check back on our website for the latest openings.
Texas Frac LLC
P.O. Box 574
Green Lake, WI 54941